DetailsAcana Senior Biologically Appropriate Dog FoodFor all Senior dogsYour senior dog needs a diet that is rich in animal protein, to support the development of lean muscle and to promote a healthy body weight. ACANA Senior features higher protein levels from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs, helping your dog maintain peak health. In WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ACANA nourishes dogs naturally, keeping them healthy, happy, and strong.
- 65% Meat & 35% Fruit & Veg
- Fresh Chicken meat used
- Made fresh using freshly prepared ingredients
- Uses high quality Whole Prey meats.
- Promotes lean muscles and good coat condition in your dog
- Biologically appropriate. (BARF Food)
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), pea fiber, fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freezedried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Additives: Zinc chelate. Preserved with Vitamin E.Analysis
- Crude protein (min.) 33 % Crude fat (min.) 14 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 6 % Crude Ash (max.) 7 %
- Calcium / Phosphorus (min.) 1.5 % / 1.1 %
- Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.) 2.2 % / 1 % DHA / EPA (min.) 0.3 % / 0.3 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 1500 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg
Metabolizable Energy is 3325 kcal/kg (399 kcal per 8oz cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from fruits and vegetables, and 36% from fat.