Acana Dog Food Heritage - Small Breed - Adult
For all Adult SMALL breed (over 1 year)
Even though they’re not big, small-breed dogs have the same nutritional requirements as their larger cousins. This means they need a diet that is rich and varied in whole animal ingredients, in order to get the protein and nutrients they require for peak health. ACANA Adult Small Breed is loaded with free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder in WholePrey ratios of meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, with the added nutrition of cage-free eggs, delivering everything your small-breed dog needs in order to stay happy, healthy, and strong.
- 60% Meat & 40% Fruit & Veg
- Fresh Chicken meat used
- Made fresh using freshly prepared ingredients
- Uses high quality Whole Prey meats.
- Promotes lean muscles and good coat condition in your dog
- Biologically appropriate. (BARF Food)
Fresh chicken meat (12%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freezedried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Additives: Zinc chelate. Preserved with Vitamin E.
- Crude protein (min.) 31 %
- Crude fat (min.) 17 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 5 %
- Crude Ash (max.) 7 %
- Calcium / Phosphorus (min.) 1.4 % / 1.1 %
- Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.) 2.6 % / 1 %
- DHA / EPA (min.) 0.3 % / 0.3 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg