Acana Adult Sport & Agility
For all active adult dogs
Your high-energy dog is busy, whether they’re racing around the dog park, acing agility courses, or herding sheep. That’s why ACANA Sport & Agility is packed with protein and fat from animal sources, supporting sustained activity and endurance to keep up with your active dog. Featuring free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs that are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw by people we know and trust, ACANA nourishes dogs completely, keeping them happy, healthy, and strong.
- 75% Meat & 25% Fruit & Veg
- Fresh Chicken meat used
- Made fresh using freshly prepared ingredients
- Uses high quality Whole Prey meats.
- Promotes lean muscles and good coat condition in your dog
- Biologically appropriate. (BARF Food)
IngredientsFresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (16%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, chicken fat (7%), whole green peas (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), herring oil (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), sun-cured alfalfa, field beans, green lentils, whole yellow peas, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freezedried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Additives: Zinc chelate. Preserved with Vitamin E.Analysis
Calorie DistributionMetabolizable Energy is 3725 kcal/kg (447 kcal per 8oz cup), with 33% from protein, 17% from fruits and vegetables, and 50% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.) 35 %
- Crude fat (min.) 22 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 5 %
- Crude Ash (max.) 8 %
- Calcium / Phosphorus (min.) 1.7 % / 1.1 %
- Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.) 2.7 % / 1.2 %
- DHA / EPA (min.) 0.4 % / 0.4 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1000 mg/kg