Acana Free Run Duck Dog Treat 35g
Acana Free-Run Duck and Bartlett Pear Freeze Dried Treat is loaded with goodness and full of natural flavour. They contain one easily digestible animal protein, so you can reward your dog according to his evolutionary needs.
Raised free-run on regional farms, our duck is perfectly complemented with delicious Bartlett pears and lavender flowers — all delivered raw from our region and gently freeze-dried for a richly nourishing treat your dog will love.
Contains approx 40 treats (35g)
• Up to 60% meat
• Single animal source
• Local fruits & vegetables
• 100% fresh or raw
• 100% natural
Prepared without cooking or synthetic preservatives, ACANA treats are gently freeze-dried to lock in their natural goodness and taste.
Duck meat (45%), duck liver (35%), Bartlett pears (19.5%), chicory root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root
- Crude protein 35%
- Fat content 35%
- Crude fiber 6%
- Moisture 5%
Meat and protein-rich
Made with 95% meat, Acana treats feature a Biologically Appropriate™ protein content of 40%.
Your dog’s natural diet contains few carbohydrates, so why include them in his treats? That’s why we Acana treats free of any grains or carbohydrates – just the goodness and taste of pure and natural meat
• Gently freeze-dried, these delicious and nutritious treats are loaded with a natural savoury taste your dog will love.
• 95% meat, 100% natural. Acana meats are delivered daily fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or raw (flash-frozen, without preservatives), then gently freeze-dried.
• Nutrient-dense ratios of fresh meat, organs and cartilage provide a concentrated and natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
• Gently freeze-dried in Acana North Star kitchens without cooking or preservatives, to lock in natural, delicious goodness for a pure and tasty treat.
Low Calorie, Carbohydrate-Free
Made with 95% ranch-raised meats, our Biologically Appropriate™ Acana Grass-Fed Lamb dog treats are entirely carbohydrate-free. Recommend offering of Acana treats in moderation as a healthy reward.