API Nitrate Test Kit
Keep your fish healthy and thriving by testing your aquarium water's NO3 levels regularly with this easy-to-use API NITRATE TEST KIT for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Testing water parameters weekly helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish. When left uncorrected, high nitrate in aquarium water can lead to a build-up of organic pollutants and poor fish health. Testing is fast, easy, and accurate.
- Contains one (1) API NITRATE 90-Test Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Water Test Kit, including 2 bottles of testing solution, 2 colour cards and 1 glass test tube with cap
- Detects high nitrate levels from 0-160 mg/L
- Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Prevents algae growth that can be damaging to fish health
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
The API NITRATE TEST KIT for freshwater and saltwater aquariums tests for harmful nitrate levels from 0-160 mg/L. This product comes with one nitrate bottle, one capped glass test tube, one instruction manual and one colour card.
The API NITRATE TEST KIT for freshwater and saltwater aquariums Test Kit can be used in freshwater and saltwater aquariums. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium.
API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.