Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for Rabbit and Guinea Pigs
Beaphar Anti-Parasite Spot On for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and rats is a veterinary medicine containing ivermectin in convenient, ready-to-use pipettes. It clears rabbits and guinea pigs of external parasites such as mites, lice and internal parasites such as roundworms. Particularly recommended for mange mites and ear mites. Also suitable for rats and ferrets.
Active Ingredients: Ivermectin (150ug per pipette).
- Rats over 300 g - 1 pipette
- Guinea-pigs 300g-750g - 1 pipette
- Guinea-pigs over 750g - 2 pipettes
- Rabbits (per 750g body weight) - 1 pipette
- Ferrets 300g-750g - 1 pipette
- Ferrets from 750g - 1500g - 2 pipettes
- Ferrets over 1500g - 3 pipettes
- Animals weighing less than 300g should be treated using Anti- Parasite Spot On for hamsters and gerbils.
Application: Twist off the cap and apply the entire contents of pipette(s) to the back of the neck. While squeezing out the contents, spread the solution over as great a surface of the skin as possible.