Beta Adult Turkey And Lamb
Beta Adult Complete Dog Food with Turkey and Lamb is 100% complete food for adult dogs to provide the nourishment they need to keep them happy and healthy.
Made with a blend of chicken as a natural source of protein, with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals to promote ideal body condition and help support your dog's systems including:
- Bones, Joints and Teeth - contains the right balance of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D to help maintain your dog's strong bones, healthy joints and teeth;
- Digestion - recipe contains a special combination of natural fibres from chicory and beet pulp containing a source of natural prebiotic, which has been proven to help increase the number of good bacteria in the gut, improve digestive health and help improve stool quality;
- Nutrient Absorption - chewing properly helps prevent bolting of food and encourages healthy digestion by preparing the food for optimal absorption of nutrients.
Beta Adult Complete Dog Food with Turkey Lamb has been designed with a unique dual sized kibble mix prolonging your dog's feeding time, promote healthier digestion, reduce bolting and limit tartar and plaque formation.
Composition: Turkey meal (18%), Wheat, Corn, Rice (9%), Lamb meal (7%), Poultry fat, Soya meal, Wheat middling, Dried beet pulp, Digest, Dried chicory root (1%), Minerals, Dried carrot (0.07%), Dried spinach (0.07%), Dried parsley (0.07%).
Additives: Nutritional additives:
IU/kg: Vit A: 21000; Vit D3: 1 200; Vit E: 100
mg/kg: Fe: 86; I: 2.2; Cu: 9.5; Mn: 6.5; Zn: 120; Se : 0.21. With antioxidants.
- Protein 26.0%
- Fat 13.0%
- Crude ash 8.0%
- Crude fibres 3.0%
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 0.12%
- Omega 6 fatty acids: 2.5%
PURINA BETA Adult with Lamb is a complete and balanced meal. Store it in a cool, dry placeDaily feeding amounts
Feeding Guide: See table for recommended daily feeding amounts. These amounts are guidelines only. Adjust quantities according to your dog’s activity level, physical condition and individual needs. Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
To monitor your dog’s health, consult a veterinary surgeon regularly.
Introduce BETA gradually over 7 days.