Beta Complete Puppy Food with Lamb and Rice is the perfect start in life for your puppy.
Carefully blend with lamb as a natural source of protein and balanced with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals and rice to promote the optimal growth of your puppy to support the key systems including:
- Bones, Joints and Teeth - contains the right balance of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D for the development of your puppy's strong bones, healthy joints and teeth;
- Protein and Fat - levels have been specifically adapted to the needs of puppies;
- Immune System - recipe contains vitamin E and C which act as antioxidants to fight free radicals and help maintain strong natural defences;
- Digestion - recipe is formulated with rice and a special combination of natural fibres from chicory and beet pulp for easy digestibility and a natural source of prebiotic, which has been proven to help increase the number of good bacteria in the gut and improve digestive health.
Beta Complete Puppy Food with Lamb and Rice has been designed with smaller kibbles, suited to the mouth size of puppies, encouraging healthy chewing, healthier digestion, reduce bolting and limit tartar and plaque formation.
- Cereals (wholegrain 20%, rice 4%),
- Meat and animal derivatives (meat 14%, lamb 4%),
- Vegetable protein extracts,
- Oils and fats,
- Derivatives of vegetable origin (dried beet pulp 1.1%),
- Vegetables (dried chicory root 1.1%),
- Protein 29.0%
- Fat 15.0%
- Crude Ash 7.5%
- Crude Fibers 2.5%
Each dog is different; depending on his activity level and body condition, food amounts may need to be adjusted.
Daily feeding amounts for puppies (grams per day):
Recommended number of feedings is as follows:
- 3 months of age 3-4 daily feedings of moistened food.
- 3-6 months of age gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day.
- 6-12 months provide 2 daily feedings. Feed them according to the recommendation table and avoid overfeeding to maintain a lean body condition during growth.>
Each puppy is different; depending on his activity level and body condition, food amount may need to be adjusted.
Feeding during gestation and lactation:
During the last 3-4 weeks of pregnancy and while nursing, food allowances should be increased 1.5 to 2 fold maintenance levels. After weaning, the mother’s food should be adjusted to maintain her at an ideal body condition. Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.