The first step to becoming a Giant.
Specifically developed for puppies of large breeds (>25Kg expected adult weight), BETA Puppy Large breed helps your puppy to grow strong and healthy. Since large breeds have different nutritional requirements from other dogs, this specifically designed diet is 100% complete and balanced, with added vitamins and minerals to help support his strong bones, healthy joints and teeth.
- Immune system: BETA Puppy large breed contains vitamins E & C which act as antioxidants to help maintain natural defences.
- Natural Prebiotics: BETA puppy large breed contains a natural prebiotic to help improve digestive health.
- Bones: Contains vitamin D and minerals for the natural development of your puppy’s strong bones.
- Rich in meat: With turkey as a source of protein to help promote healthy growth, muscle strength and an ideal body condition. It is also carefully balanced with wholesome ingredients such as wholegrain cereals to reveal his natural potential.
- Smaller Kibbles: The crunchy dual shape kibbles help to maintain good oral health. The size of kibbles has been reduced compared to Adult Large Breed to suit the smallest mouths.
Cereals (48% wholegrain♥), Meat and animal derivatives (16%*), Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin (of which 0.07% dried parsley♥), Vegetable protein extracts, Vegetables♥ (1.1% dried chicory root, 0.07% dried carrot, 0.07% dried spinach), Minerals.
*equivalent to 32% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives: minimum 4% turkey.
♥ Natural ingredients
IU/kg: Vit A 22 600; Vit. D3: 1 300. Vit E: 105;
mg/kg: Fe (E1): 286; I (E2): 3.6; Cu (E4): 41; Mn (E5): 21.9; Zn (E6): 462; Se (E8): 0.50.
Protein Fat content Crude ash Crude fibres DHA 28.0% 12.0% 7.5% 2.5% 0.05%
PURINA BETA Puppy Large Breed with Turkey is a complete and balanced meal. Store it in a cool, dry place.Daily feeding amounts for large breed puppies (grams per day):
Expected adult body weight 1.5 months 3 - 5 months 5 - 8 months 8 - 12 months 12 - 24 months 25 kg 105g 210-265g 265-380g 380g-Adult Adult 30 kg 110g 220-300g 300-450g 450g-Adult Adult 35 kg 115g 235-335g 335-520g 520-560g 560-Adult 40 kg 120g 250-355g 355-570g 570-630g 630-Adult 45 kg 130g 265-380g 380-625g 625-700g 700-Adult 50 kg 140g 300-440g 440-690g 690-770g 770-Adult 55 kg 150g 335-500g 500-760g 760-840g 840-Adult 60 kg 160g 370-560g 560-825g 825-910g 910-Adult 65 kg 165g 405-610g 610-915g 915-985g 985-Adult 70 kg 175g 445-660g 660-1005g 1005-1065g 1065-Adult
Puppies under 3 months should be fed 3-4 times a day. Food should be moistened to aid chewing.
After 3 months of age, gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day.
From 6-12 months, provide 2 daily meals. Feed according to the recommendation table, and avoid overfeeding to help maintain a lean body condition during growth. Each puppy is different; depending on his activity levels and body condition, the amount you feed him may need to be adjusted.
If your dog is pregnant, you should increase the amount of food by 1.5-2 times during the last 3-4 weeks before the litter is due. Continue to feed the same amount while she’s nursing. After weaning, you can go back to feeding the mother her usual amount of food.
Clean, fresh water should be available at all times.
To monitor your dog’s health, consult a veterinary surgeon regularly. Introduce PURINA BETA Puppy Large Breed gradually over 7 days.