All-in-one filter media for Reef & Marine Aquariums
- Superior filtration for Reef, Marine, Jellyfish, & High pH Freshwater Aquariums
- Now featuring QuickWash Carbon™, a special 0.8mm extruded pelletized activated carbon that has 30% more surface area than our original carbon
- New carbon’s structure is harder, cleaner and reduces the potential of HLLE developing in your fish due to fine carbon dust particles
- Contains two high-grade hybrid ion exchange resins to produce a synergistic formula for the health and well-being of your aquarium inhabitants
- Excellent product for African cichlids
Chemi-pure Blue is a revolutionary filtration media that is designed to adsorb nitrogenous organic molecules, along with phosphates and to some extent even nitrates much faster, more efficiently, and for a longer period of time than other aquarium filtration media available.
Directions: Keep Chemi-pure Blue sealed in container until ready for use. Rinse bag under running water for 5 to 10 seconds, place bags into a high flow area of your sump, canister filter, or HOB filter. For best results, water should flow gently through the filter bag and media. Chemi-pure Blue should be changed every 2-4 months depending on bio-load. If more than one Chemi-pure Blue filter bag is used, change one at a time every week until all bags have been replaced.
156g - Treats 133L
312g - Treats 284L