Trixie 'Dogs Inn' Home Kennel
The Trixie Natura Dog’s Inn Pitched Roof Dog Kennel is not only a practical hideaway for your dog, but is also an elegant addition to any garden. It is in the style of an American hotel and has a “Dog’s Inn” sign over the door.
This Trixie Natura Dog’s Inn Pitched Roof Dog Kennel is ideal for medium-sized dogs and is made from robust, weather-resistant pinewood. The pitched roof can open on one side and there is also a window opening, which can be closed using the shutters. The Trixie Natura Dog’s Inn Pitched Roof Dog Kennel has height-adjustable feet to protect from the cold and wet of the ground, as well as to allow sufficient air circulation around the kennel. The Trixie Natura Dog’s Inn Pitched Roof Dog Kennel is ideal for any ground and is particularly stable. It is easy to assemble, allowing you to quickly offer vacancies!
Trixie Natura Dog’s Inn Pitched Roof Dog Kennel at a glance:
- Dreamy dog kennel for medium-sized dogs
- Robust, weather-resistant material: ideal for outdoor use
- Beautiful design: decorated with thoughtful details
- “Dog’s Inn” sign: reminiscent of an American B&B
- Closing window opening, with the roof opening on one side
- With height-adjustable feet: protects against damp and cold ground, as well as allowing for good air circulation around the kennel
- Stable: can be used on any ground and adapted to avoid unevenness
- With bone-shaped decoration: to make it clear that this hotel is just for dogs!
- Easy to assemble: delivered in pre-assembled sections
- Material: varnished pinewood
- Wood: grey/white
- Roof: red
- Total dimensions:Roof coating: sanded roofing paper
- Outer (top of roof): 90 x 105 x 93 cm (L x W x H)
- Inner (middle/side): 67 x 81 x 76/59 cm (L x W x H)
- Wall thickness: 1.2cm
- Roof overhang (entrance/side/back): 13/10/6 cm
- Entry size (middle/outer): 30 x 45/41.5 cm (W x H)
- Window: 34 x 28 cm (W x H)
- Weather resistant
Please note: Without due care, timber may dry out and become brittle, warped or shabby. Please ensure your pet home is regularly cleaned and treated. We recommend treating dens and houses which will be used outside with wood care and impregnating products. Always make sure products used are suitable and harmless for pets. Placing the pet home in a sheltered spot will also help to reduce wear.