Fleatix Flea Spot On & Pro-Wormer - Small Dog
Fleatix Flea Spot On & Pro Wormer - X-Small & Small Dog
This classic combination of Flea and Wormer treatment is ideal for any X-Small - Small dog (2kg - 10kg). Pack contains:
- 1 x Fleatix Flea and Tick Spot-on solution
- 1 x Pro Wormer Tablet (see dosage below)
This combination pack will protect your dog (2kg - 10kg) from Flea's, Ticks & Worms for a 3 month period.
Product 1 - Fleatix Spot On Dog Small 67mg 3 Pack
For small dogs 2-10Kg
- Spot on Solution to Treat & Prevent Fleas and Ticks in Dogs
- Contains Fipronil Kills Fleas (up to 2 months)
- Protects Against Fleas for 6 weeks
- Kills Ticks (up to 1 month)
- Protects agains Ticks for 4 weeks
- Water resistant so your dog can swim or bathe without affecting the treatment
- 3 x 0.67 ml per box
Fipronil is a broad spectrum insecticide that disrupts the insects central nervous system and causes them to die. It is a slow acting poison and allows the poisoned insect time to return to the colony to spread to more fleas. Fleatix® only needs to be applied to 2 spots on your dog after which it spreads around the body through a process called ‘translocation’ and it stored in the natural oils just beneath your pets skin. Fleatix® is strong against fleas and ticks but gentle on your pet. In fact it can even be used on puppies over 8 weeks. Fleas can also acts as a host for worms such as tapeworms or roundworms and can help to infect you dog on the inside too. Fleas infested with worm eggs can bite your dog which makes your dog bite the flea – which it then swallows -. and your dog gets worms as a result! And if that isn’t bad enough you and your family can get fleas and worms too. Protect your family and treat you dogs regularlaly with Fleatix®.
Product 2 - Prowormer 'Small - Medium' tablet for dogs - 1 x Tablet
Active Ingredients: praziquantel, febantal and pyrantel.Dosage:
- Each tablet is liver flavoured.
- In palatability studies, 100% of dogs took the flavoured tablets either in the food or as a tasty treat.
- Effective: as a combined treatment for Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, Whipworms
- Effective for 3 months
- ProWormer flavoured tablets for Small & Medium dogs: one half tablet per 5kg bodyweight (up until 20kg)
Dosage Table:Licence Merchant: LM/DN/031