Fleatix Spot On Flea Treatment - Dog Large
Fleatix Spot On - Dog Large
For Large Dogs 20-40Kg
Fipronil is a broad spectrum insecticide that disrupts the insects central nervous system and causes them to die. It is a slow acting poison and allows the poisoned insect time to return to the colony to spread to more fleas. Fleas can also acts as a host for worms such as tapeworms or roundworms and can help to infect you dog on the inside too. Fleas infested with worm eggs can bite your dog which makes your dog bite the flea – which it then swallows -. and your dog gets worms as a result! And if that isn’t bad enough you and your family can get fleas and worms too. Protect your family and treat you dogs regularlaly with Fleatix.
- Spot on Solution to Treat & Prevent Fleas and Ticks in Dogs
- Contains Fipronil Kills Fleas (up to 2 months)
- Protects Against Fleas for 6 weeks
- Kills Ticks (up to 1 month)
- Protects agains Ticks for 4 weeks
- Water resistant so your dog can swim or bathe without affecting the treatment
- 3 x 0.67 ml per box
Fleatix only needs to be applied to 2 spots on your dog after which it spreads around the body through a process called ‘translocation’ and it stored in the natural oils just beneath your pets skin. Fleatix® is strong against fleas and ticks but gentle on your pet. In fact it can even be used on puppies over 8 weeks.
Size: 3 Pack - 3 months supply