Fluval Vegetable Fish Flakes 32g
Fluval Vegetable Flakes 32g
Fluval Vegetable Flakes is a highly nutritious fish food containing spirulina, four types of vegetables, and kelp that is specifically formulated to support the overall well-being of fish.
Spirulina is a highly beneficial ingredient that provides a rich source of Colour-enhancing natural pigments, proteins and trace elements that combine to help keep fish active and vibrant-looking.
In addition, almost all fish-whether they are herbivores, carnivores or omnivores- will benefit from the rich variety of vegetables in this food.
The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
- High quality, ultra palatable fish food formulated to support the overall well-being of fish
- Multi-vegetable formula is beneficial for all fish
- Contains spirulina, a natural Colour-enhancer, also rich in proteins and trace elements
- Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
- Kelp is responsibly harvested to preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply
- Provides excellent daily nutrition
- Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
- No artificial colourants
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilised vitamin C