GAIN Kindness Lamb Grain Free Dog Food
GAIN Kindness is a new grain-free recipe that comes brimming with select meats, vegetables, fruits and botanicals. Rich in glucosamine and omega oils to give healthy glossy coats, reduce shedding and maintain healthy joints. The naturally occurring fibre aides digestion, as well as reduces stools and odours. Our unique TruCal ingredient provides a source of real calcium from milk combined with vitamin D and Phosphorous. Contains L-Carnitine* and controlled levels of top quality protein and fat, to help maintain optimum body weight. *(L-Carnitine aids in reducing the deposition of body fat). At GAIN Pet Nutrition, a fundamental step in our process is to carefully select and source only quality ingredients from our trusted suppliers. Through our expertise and experience we transform these ingredients into the very best quality nutritional food for your dog.
- KIND for glossy coats and healthy skin- Scientifically balanced grain-free hypoallergenic recipe with extra Omega-3 fatty acids.
- KIND for supple joints – Precise blend of Glucosamine, MSM and Omega Oils to help with joint mobility.
- KIND for weight control – Contains L-Carnitine and controlled levels of top quality protein and fat, to help maintain optimum body weight.
- KIND to dogs – Overall protein levels not exceeding 30%.
- KIND for general health and wellbeing – Low in sugar and no added salt. No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Strong Bones and teeth – TruCal® Milk Calcium
- Improved Joint Care – Glucosamine & MSM
- Glossy coat – Extra Omega 3
- Healthy gut – Prebiotics
- Sweet Potato, Fresh Lamb, Fruit, Veg and Botanicals
- Gluten Free
- High Quality Protein
- Natural Antioxidants
- Available in 2kg/6kg/12kg
- Complete Food for dogs of all life stages
Composition: Freshly Prepared Deboned Lamb (33%), Dehydrated Lamb (22%), Potato, Sweet Potato, Chicken Fat (4.5%), Potato Protein, Fish meal (2%), Lamb Gravy (2%), Beet Pulp, Fish Oil (1.25%), Dried Egg (1.25%), Linseed, Peas, Minerals, Yeasts, Prebiotic FOS (0.3%), TruCal, Glucosamine HCl (300 mg/kg), Methylsulphonylmethane (300 mg/kg), Rosemary, Alfalfa, Aniseed, Apple, Basil, Blueberries, Camomile, Carrot, Cranberry, Lecithin, Marigold, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Peppermint, Psyllium, Sage, Seaweed, Spinach, Thyme, Tomato
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Vitamin A 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU, L-Carnitine 50 mg
Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 200 mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 40 mg, Cupric chelate of amino acid hydrate 50 mg, Manganous sulphate monohydrate 15 mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 50 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 278 mg, Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 333 mg, Sodium selenite 0.11 mg, Selenised yeast inactivated 50 mg.
Antioxidants (mixed tocopherols).
Crude Protein 30% Crude Oils & Fats 18% Crude Fibre 3% Crude Ash 11% Calcium 1.8% Phosphorus 1.2% Omega-3 Fats 0.7%
Adjust the above feeding rate for activity levels and external conditions to maintain a lean health body condition. Feed pregnant bitches the 12 month amount (above), increasing by up to 40%, at whelping, peaking at over double this figure during lactation. Provide clean drinking water at all times. Make all diet changes gradually over 7-10day period.