Go Natural Pea Husk Clumping Cat Litter
This eco-friendly litter is made from sustainable and renewable resources such as pea fibres - empty pea husks that would otherwise get discarded, and mix in raw, food-grade materialssuch as starch, corn powder, and guar gum as natural clumping agents.The litter has an appealing look and clumps naturally without a speck of dust! This is what they call ‘true natural beauty’.
- Absorbency rate of up to 300%. Our litter pellets have a unique diameter of 1.5 mm, which makes for a much larger overall absorptive surface than most litters. Thanks to this feature, the litter can absorb up to 3 times its own weight!
- Effortless scooping. Scooping has never been easier, since the litter’s smooth, cylindrical pellets sift right through the scoop! Additionally, this litter won’t stick to the litter box or the scoop.
- Highly efficient. Thanks to our litter’s unique pellet size and natural clumping properties, it produces tighter clumps using less litter. This means you’ll get more use out of a single box, which is a win-win for nature as well as for your savings!
- 99% dust-free. This pea husk litter is a great choice for cats and people with allergies. Even as your cat digs around in the litter box, the smallest litter particles aren’t kicked up, but will gradually travel down. This means there’s no hazardous airborne dust, and you can breathe easy while pouring and scooping.
- Easy to clean. The natural clumping agents in this litter form tight clumps without sticking to the litter box or the scoop. This makes for easy scooping and cleaning.
Flushable and soluble. We recommend disposing of cat droppings in the waste bin, though our litter is perfectly flushable since its clumps dissolve in water.
Odour control. A layer of pea husk litter consists of thousands of pellets, which all have a porous structure that naturally seals in unwanted odours. This helps keep your cat’s litter box smelling fresh. Subtly vanilla-scented