James Wellbeloved Cat Light Fish
Ideal for weight control in adult cats
James Wellbeloved Light (Fish) is formulated to meet the needs of the adult cat which is overweight or which is prone to weight gain. It contains 15% fewer calories than our standard adult food and has higher levels of dietary fibre to help the cat feel fuller with a lower calorie intake. A higher protein level increases the likelihood that any weight loss will be loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue. Because they may be under more strain in the heavier cat, we support joints and heart with a mix of glucosamine, chondroitin, herbs and extra taurine.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source (fish), it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR CAT Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals Hypo-allergenic - ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities Single meat protein - Fish No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction- no beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY AND GLOSSY COAT with ablend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR with added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- CONTAINS CRANBERRY EXTRACT widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract ADDED TAURINE An essential fatty acid for cats, supporting their eyes and heart
Composition: fish meal* (28.0%), brown rice, white rice, maize gluten, fish stock, potato protein, olive oil, tomato pomace (3.0%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, fish oil, whole linseed (1.5%), pea protein, potassium chloride, seaweed, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), glucosamine (0.045%), nettles (0.025%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract, chondroitin (0.005%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 274mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Amino acids: taurine, 2000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 133mg, E2/iodine, 3.3mg, E4/copper, 20mg, E5/manganese, 40mg, E6/zinc, 385mg. Acidity regulator: 1j514ii/sodium bisulphate, 0.5%
Analytical Constituents: protein 34.0%, crude fibres 3%, fat content 10.5%, crude ash 10.4%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.3%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.8%, Energy Value (ME) 360kcals/100g
Write Your Own Review