James Wellbeloved Junior Lamb & Rice
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
Composition: lamb meal (17.5%), white rice (16.2%), brown rice (16.1%), barley, pea protein, lamb fat (5.0%), pea starch, whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%),omega oil supplement*, sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, seaweed, sodium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%) * from sunflower and fish oils
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 187 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 25 %, crude fibres 2.5 %, fat content 12.5 %, crude ash 7.4 %, Vitamin E 180 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.4 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3 %
Write Your Own Review