James Wellbeloved Large Breed Duck & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Duck & Rice Large Breed
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - duck, with duck fat and duck gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT Blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- HELPING TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY GUT FLORA added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- JOINT SUPPORT JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE LARGER DOG Compared to our standard adult food, the kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestine
- SUPPORT THE HEART AND JOINTS JW+ - taurine for heart; chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints.
Composition: duck meal (24.0%), brown rice (22.0%), white rice (19.1%), naked oats, duck fat (7.2%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), pea fibre, alfalfa meal, seaweed (0.5%), sodium chloride, omega oil supplement*, potassium chloride, parsley (0.125%),nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%). * from fish oil
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 181 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 23.5 %, crude fibres 3.3 %, fat content 14.5 %, crude ash 5.9 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.9 %
Write Your Own Review