James Wellbeloved Large Breed Fish & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Fish & Rice Large Breed
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - fish with fish oil and fish stock
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- HELPING TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY GUT FLORA added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- JOINT SUPPORT JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE LARGER DOG Compared to our standard adult food, the kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestine
- SUPPORT THE HEART AND JOINTS JW+ - taurine for heart; chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints.
Composition: fish meal* (21.5%), white rice (19.5%), brown rice (19.1%), barley, olive oil, fish stock (3.8%), whole linseed, fish oil (3.4%), peas, pea protein, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed (0.5%), chicory pulp, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%),taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%).* sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 262 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements -E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 23.5 %, crude fibres 3 %, fat content 14.5 %, crude ash 7.5 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 2.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.9 %
Write Your Own Review