James Wellbeloved - Large Breed - Junior Duck & Rice
James Wellbeloved Large Breed Junior Duck & Rice
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Duck
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- SUPPORT THE HEART AND JOINTS JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE LARGER DOG Compared to our standard adult food, the kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestine
Composition: Duck meal (35.5%), brown rice (21.5%), white rice (11%), naked oats, duck fat (5.3%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), alfafa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement from fish oil, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%)
Additives per kg: Antioxidants – E306/Natural antioxidant: 185 mg, Vitamins – E672/Vitamin A: 16500 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1540 iu, taurine: 1000mg. Trace elements – E1/iron: 133 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 30 %, crude fibres 2.5 %, fat content 13.5 %, crude ash 7.5 %, Vitamin E 200 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.7 %