James Wellbeloved Large Breed Turkey & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Turkey & Rice Large Breed
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Turkey and we complement that with tasty turkey fat and delicious turkey gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- SUPPORT THE HEART AND JOINTS JW+ which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE LARGER DOG Compared to our standard adult food, the kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestine
Composition: turkey meal (25.0%), brown rice (23.0%), white rice (18.2%), naked oats, turkey fat (7.3%), whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, pea fibre, alfalfa meal, pea protein, seaweed (0.5%), omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%),calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), * from fish oil
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 173 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 23.5 %, crude fibres 3.3 %, fat content 14.5 %, crude ash 7.5 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3.5 %