James Wellbeloved Light Turkey
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- JOINT SUPPORT JW+ - chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
- ENABLING MANAGED WEIGHT REDUCTION lower physical density to give more food in bowl. higher fibre to help satisfy hunger. higher protein to encourage loss of fatty tissue rather than muscle tissue
Composition: Turkey meal (24.5%), brown rice (23.2%), naked oats, white rice (12.0%),sugar beet pulp, whole linseed, pea protein, turkey gravy (3.0%), alfalfa meal, turkey fat (2.2%), pea fibre, seaweed (0.7%), omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%),calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.022%), chondroitin (0.005%). * from fish oil.
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 185 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 17400 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1624 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 154 mg E2/iodine: 3.8 mg, E4/copper: 23 mg E5/manganese: 46 mg, E6/zinc: 447 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 26 %, crude fibres 4 %, fat content 10 %, crude ash 8 %, Vitamin E 175 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.5 %