James Wellbeloved Puppy Duck & Rice
Our Puppy range has been expertly designed and formulated to provide your puppy with a naturally healthy and nutritionally balanced diet, which is gentle on his developing digestion. Suitable for feeding from six to eight weeks onwards, the complete formulas contain higher levels of protein and fat to support the rapid growth phase, combined with calcium and phosphorus in the correct amounts to support optimum bone development. The kibble is of a smaller size to suit smaller mouths.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Duck and we complement that with tasty duck fat and delicious duck gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances. Complete balanced dog food.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- HELPING TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY GUT FLORA added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
Composition: duck meal (36.0%), brown rice (20.0%), naked oats, white rice (11.4%),duck fat (6.5%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, chicory pulp, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement*, chicory extract (0.25%),potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), * from fish oils
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 185 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 30 %, crude fibres 2.4 %, fat content 15 %, crude ash 7.3 %, Vitamin E 180 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.9 %