James Wellbeloved - Puppy - Turkey & Rice
James Wellbeloved Puppy Turkey & Rice
Our Puppy range has been expertly designed and formulated to provide your puppy with a naturally healthy and nutritionally balanced diet, which is gentle on his developing digestion. Suitable for feeding from six to eight weeks onwards, the complete formulas contain higher levels of protein and fat to support the rapid growth phase, combined with calcium and phosphorus in the correct amounts to support optimum bone development. The kibble is of a smaller size to suit smaller mouths.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
Composition: Turkey meal (25.0%), brown rice (15.2%), white rice (15.0%), naked oats, pea protein, turkey fat (7.2%), whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, sodium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%),omega supplement*, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract, (0.02%), * from fish oils
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 173 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 30 %, crude fibres 2.4 %, fat content 15 %, crude ash 7.6 %, Vitamin E 180 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3.8 %.