James Wellbeloved Senior Turkey & Rice
Our senior range is ideal for dogs over 7 years of age, and is tailored to the older dog’s specific nutritional requirements. The JW+joint support complex of glucosamine, chondroitin and herbs is added to support older joints,which may become stiffer with age. Taurine is added to support the heart,with extra vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- JOINT SUPPORT JW+which contains chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs
Composition: Brown rice (36.5%), turkey meal (17.5%), naked oats, white rice (13.9%), whole linseed, sugar beet pulp, turkey gravy (2.9%), turkey fat (2.1%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed (0.5%), omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%),nettles (0.125%), taurine (0.1%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), * from fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 182 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 19.5 %, crude fibres 3.8 %, fat content 9.3 %, crude ash 6.3 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.3 %
Write Your Own Review