James Wellbeloved Wet Pouch Adult Dog Turkey
Carefully crafted and nutritionally balanced complete wet dog food for the health and wellbeing.
EASY TO OPEN
Handy size ensuring a fresh meal every time.
Can be fed on their own or as a tasty topper for dry food.
- Complete natural wet dog food - ideal on its own or as a tasty topper to dry food.
- Wholesome, natural hypo-allergenic dog food.
- Helps loose bowels and calms itchy, irritated skin and coat.
- James Wellbeloved pouches are made to the same high standards as their dry food. This means that you can be sure that you are feeding your dog food which is natural, tasty and healthy.
- JW only use turkey as a meat protein source, plus easily digested rice and vegetables to reduce the risk of food intolerance and digestive upsets.
- They also add extra ingredients such as alfalfa, seaweed and linseed to aid digestion and soothe itchy coats.
Turkey (27.0%), rice (5.5%), dried carrots (including 1% dried carrots, equivalent to 8.1% carrots), dried peas (including 1% dried peas, equivalent to 3.8% peas), dextrose, minerals, dried beet pulp, sunflower oil, linseed oil, alfalfa, seaweed (0.11%), fish oil, tomato powder.
Additives per kg: 3A671/Vitamin D3: 150 Iu, 3B103/Iron: 3.0 Mg, 3B202/Iodine: 0.23 Mg, 3B405/Copper: 2.6 Mg, 3B503/Manganese: 1.8 Mg, 3B605/Zinc: 16.0 Mg.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 5.5; Fat Content: 3.8; Crude Ash: 1.5; Crude Fibre: 0.50; Moisture: 82.0; Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 0.23; Omega 6 Fatty Acids: 1.1.
James Wellbeloved Adult Pouches – Turkey with Rice is a complete food or can be used as a topping.
Body Weight High Activity Normal Activity Low Activity 2-5 kg 1 3⁄4 - 3 1⁄2 1 1⁄2 - 3 1 1⁄3 - 2 3⁄4 5-10 kg 3 1⁄2 - 6 3 - 5 1⁄4 2 3⁄4 - 4 1⁄2 10-25 kg 6 - 12 5 1⁄4 - 10 1⁄2 4 1⁄2 - 9 25-50 kg 12 - 20 10 1⁄2 - 17 1⁄2 9 - 15
A complete wet food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein
source (turkey) and selected carbohydrate source (rice), it is a dietetic food, excellent for
the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. We suggest that the food be tried
for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue
feeding indefinitely. This recommendation is only a guide as requirements can vary
considerably from dog to dog. Adjust the daily serving according to your dog's body
condition score. For further guidance, go to www.wellbeloved.com/idealbodyweight.
Ideally divide the daily serving into two meals per day. Feed at room temperature. If
whole pouch not used, refrigerate unused portion for up to 2 days. Supply plenty of
clean fresh drinking water at all times. If using as a tasty topper on James Wellbeloved
dry food, reduce dry food by 40 g for every 150 g pouch fed. We recommend that
feeding is supervised.