LickiMat Classic Buddy
Licking releases endorphins. Dogs lick to calm themselves when stressed. LickiMat is ideal for anxiety, grooming, crate training and thunderstorms.
Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your cat or dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer lasting entertainment. Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
- Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
- Great for calming pets before a procedure/treatment e.g. at vets or groomers
- Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
- No over feeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer
- Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
- Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- Stimulates saliva production and helps clean tongue, teeth and gums
- Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- Suitable for dogs and cats (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
Regular - 20 x 20 cm/ 8" x 8"
Extra Large - 28 x 28 cm / 11" x 11"