HOME DELIVERY - DELIVERY BY COURIER
We use the courier service from DPD to deliver within the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland United Kingdom and mainland Europe. DPD (dpd.ie) have a tracking system that allows for you to track your delivery. Once your parcel leaves our shipping department, we will send you a tracking number and information on how to track your parcel.
Please check your SPAM/promotions folders as sometimes the email goes into those folders directly, as per your email provider.
COST OF DELIVERY
- We offer FREE delivery to anywhere within the Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland on orders with a value of €20 or more. On orders under €20 there will be an additional postage cost of €5.25.
- United Kingdom - We cannot currently ship to mainland UK due to restrictions on commodity codes with our courier DPD.
- Europe (mainland) rates vary, please see table at the end of this page. Additional costs may be incurred on larger parcels which may be requested before shipment.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
You will receive a confirmation email once the order is received and another email once the goods have left our warehouse and have been collected by our courier.
- Orders for delivery: Online orders are processed Monday-Friday 7am-3pm and are collected by our courier at 3pm. Please note that deliveries are taking between 2-5 working days at the moment due to the current circumstances.
- In-store 'Click & Collect': If the 'Click & Collect' option is selected, you will receive an email with your order confirmation and store details. A second email and SMS/Text message will be sent once your order is ready for collection. We will try our best to get your order ready for collection within 2 hours of receiving the order. Please note that we are an essential business and our stores are open and are following the government's guidelines. Click here for our opening hours.
*If for any reason we have a stock, size or colour issue with any of your products, we will notify you by email/phone if there is any delay.
If you have any queries regarding your order, call us on (+353) 1 6875016 from Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm - or email us on [email protected]
If you change your mind or are not happy with your purchases, you may return it to us. Unless faulty, all items being returned must be unused and in their original packaging. We have 3 return options.
Return with courier DPD
- DPD Parcelshop: To return unwanted products, simply visit DPD's returns website https://dpd.ie/Returns#/ and fill in your information, print the information and drop it at your nearest DPD Parcelshop - there are over 600 in Ireland. As soon as it is received by Petstop we will issue a refund of the total cost of returned product/s. Cost of return with DPD is €5.55
If items are purchased online you can replace or return them in any of our stores with the receipt of the online purchase.
Send it back to us directly:
You can also send it back to us by post/courier:
Warehouse 4 & 5
Belgree Industrial Park
Ph: 01 687-5016
*Faulty goods - If the goods are faulty or damaged when you receive them, you must let us know by phone or email within 48 hours. We will then organise a exchange or return immediately.
Once the returning product/s have been received in perfect re-sellable condition, we will issue the refund back onto the original payment card/gateway (Stripe or PayPal). The payment will leave Petstop's account straight away, but depending on the bank/payment method, this can take up to 10 days for it to clear. This delay is totally at your banks discretion.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING RATES
Please note that cost below are a general guideline. Some international costs may change and vary, due to size and weight of parcel. If we find that the cost is dramatically different we will contact customer to request extra payment before shipping.