bug bites goldfish flakes
Regular price €5.50
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
Bug Bites Goldfish Flakes
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect-based feeding habits of fish, with added vitamins, minerals and other trace nutrients important to their health and vitality. This fibre-enriched diet is specifically formulated to meet the nutritional needs of this cold-water species, supporting a healthier digestive tract for their overall well-being. A healthy dose of marigold extract is also included to help bring out vibrant yellow, orange and red pigments.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae #1 ingredient – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fibre rich, colour enhancing diet
- Contains 33% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colours
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Composition: Black Soldier Fly Larvae (32%), Herring Meal, Wheat Flour, Maize, Rice Flour, Kelp, Salmon Oil (2%), Pea, Brewer’s Yeast, Lignocellulose, Marigold Extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 33%, Crude Fat 8%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Omega 3 1.4%, Omega 6 2.5%.
Additives: Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,450 IU/kg, Vitamin C 440 mg/kg, Vitamin E 100 mg/kg, L-lysin 500 mg/kg, DL-Methionin 500 mg/kg, Betain 2000 mg/kg, Beta-glucane 500 mg/kg, Iron 85 mg/kg, Iodine 0.62 mg/kg, Copper 4 mg/kg, Manganese 16 mg/kg, Zinc 22 mg/kg, L-carnitin 50 mg/kg, Rosemary extract 23 mg/kg, Tocopherols 31 mg/kg, Astaxanthin 30 mg/kg, Choline chloride 500 mg/kg.
*Omega 3 and 6 naturally occurring in Salmon oil and Black Soldier Fly meal.
Feeding Instructions: Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily. We recommend that you test your water regularly to avoid water quality problems caused by over-feeding.