james wellbeloved - large breed dog - lamb & rice 15kg
Regular price €65.00
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
James Wellbeloved Lamb & Rice Large Breed
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR added yucca extract
- ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- SUPPORT THE HEART AND JOINTS JW+ - taurine for heart; chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints.
- MEETING THE NEEDS OF THE LARGER DOG Compared to our standard adult food, the kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestin
Composition: Turkey meal (25.0%), brown rice (23.0%), white rice (18.2%), naked oats, turkey fat (7.3%), whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, pea fibre, alfalfa meal, pea protein, seaweed (0.5%), omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%),calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), * from fish oil
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 173 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 23.5 %, crude fibres 3.3 %, fat content 14.5 %, crude ash 7.5 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3.5 %