julius-k9 idc powerharness copper orange
Fast & Secure shipping
Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness
An improved and upgraded successor of the K9-Powerharness first placed on the market by JULIUS-K9®. The dog harness developed originally for the armed forces and service dogs became popular among hobby dog owners, as they discovered the advantages of the equipment.
- ergonomical shape
- optimal position of chest strap distributes pressure evenly on chest
- prevents pressure in throat area and thus does not restrict breathing
- more elbow room due to slim design and belly strap that has been moved further back
- extra robust
- breathable and skin-friendly inner lining
- continuously adjustable
- with fluorescent lettering and reflective stripes
- trendy attachable labels separately available
- made in the EU
- Colour: Copper Orange
Differences between K9® Powerharnesses (1997) and IDC® Powerharnesses (2010):
- The reflective chest straps of IDC® Powerharnesses are formed that way to minimize the load on the neck of the dog.
- The reflective chest straps of IDC® Powerharnesses are sweeping upward to the direction of the leash holder ring and in case of using the right size they make the throat of the dog more free.
- The saddle part of IDC® Powerharnesses much less covers the side part of the dog.
- The message which can be fastened to IDC® Powerharnesses can be easily seen sidewards and from above.
- Size 0 and larger IDC® Powerharnesses have safer rubber strap grip fixings.
- Size 0 and larger IDC® Powerharnesses are provided with torch holders.
So IDC® harness is the upgraded version of K9® Powerharness. The water-repellent K9® Powerharness with hook & loop patches and reflective elements also contains everything we need for everyday walk with our dog. You should consider both types to choose from, because for special dog shapes K9® Powerharness can be more fitting. Both harnesses can be the perfect choice, if we would like to make everyday doggy moments to be more beautiful by using a heavy-duty and quality harness.
Either of them is chosen, IDC® or K9® Powerharness, the use of dog harness equipments is recommended on both types of harnesses, in any stages of the growth of the dog. By putting dog harness equipments on a dog, we will get a steady load distribution and a more stable chest strap and hereby we can ensure a more comfortable wear for our dog.
- The neckline design of the saddle part of IDC® harness is similar to the Y-harnesses.
- The chest strap of IDC® harness is more inclined.
- The color range of IDC® harness is extremely wide.
Fitting a K9-Julius Power harness:
Baby 1 - Chest circumference: 29-36cm, 11.5-14"
Baby 2 - Chest circumference: 33-45cm, 13-17.5"
Mini-mini - Chest circumference: 40-53cm, 15.5-21"
Mini - Chest circumference: 51-67cm, 20-26.5"
Size 0 - Chest circumference: 58-76cm, 23-30"
Size 1 - Chest circumference: 66-85cm, 26-33.5"
Size 2 - Chest circumference: 71-96cm, 28-38"
Size 3 - Chest circumference: 82-115cm, 32.5-45.5"
Size 4 - Chest circumference: 96–138 cm, 38"-54"