HOME DELIVERY - DELIVERY BY COURIER
Once your order is packed our couriers will collect after 3pm and your order is expected to be out for delivery the next working day.
On the evening that your parcel is collected it will be scanned into the courier hub and the courier company will email you with Delivery Information. On the morning of delivery, the courier will send you a time usually with an 1 hour window for delivery. They will also provide you with information on contacting the courier or managing the delivery.
- DPD (dpd.ie) has a tracking system that allows for you to track your delivery.
- Deliver It you can contact them directly however if it is urgent we recommend you to contact us at Petstop Mon-Friday 9am-4.30pm ), you can contact them directly however if it is urgent we recommend you to contact us at Petstop Mon-Friday 9am-4.30pm
Please check your SPAM/promotions folders as sometimes the email goes into those folders directly, as per your email provider.
Cost of delivery
- We offer FREE delivery to anywhere within the Rep. of Ireland and Northern Ireland on orders with a value of €29 or more. On orders under €29 there will be an additional postage cost of €5.25. (Please note the minimum order value for free delivery had changed to €29 on 31st August 2023)
- United Kingdom - We cannot currently ship to mainland UK due to restrictions on commodity codes with our courier DPD.
- Europe (mainland) rates vary, please see table at the end of this page. Additional costs may be incurred on larger parcels which may be requested before shipment.
Orders for delivery: Online orders are processed Monday-Friday 7am-3pm and are collected by our courier at 3pm. Please note that deliveries are taking between 1-2 working days*.
In-store 'Click & Collect': If the 'Click & Collect' option is selected, you will receive an email with your order confirmation and store details. A second email and SMS/Text message will be sent once your order is ready for collection. We will try our best to get your order ready for collection within 2 hours of receiving the order. Click here for our opening hours.
*If for any reason we have a stock, size or colour issue with any of your products, we will notify you by email/phone if there is any delay.If you have any queries regarding your order, call us on (+353) 1 6875016 from Monday to Friday - 9am-4:30pm - or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Live Chat is monitored during these hours also.
- Return via An Post - Return My Shopping
- Return via DPD – at a ParcelShop
- Return via An Post - self stamped
- Return via Petstop Stores
Return via An Post - Return My Shopping
- Click on this link: An Post Click & Post. Please note this service is only available in the Republic of Ireland.
- Select Petstop.ie from the list of retailers. Select your reason for returning the item on the second drop down list. Type in your order number for reference (this is your order confirmation number e.g 301030). Select Continue.
- Select your method of return. You can Bring your return to a drop-off location, or you can select a date for Home Collection. Select Continue.
- Fill in your details and tick the box if you accept the An Post terms & conditions.
- Complete the transaction
- Either bring your package to your local Post Office, or wait for your local An Post driver to collect your package.
- Cost of the return is €4.95 to bring to a drop off location and €6.00 to book a collection from your address
Return with courier DPD
DPD Parcelshop: To return unwanted products, simply visit DPD's returns website DPD Returns and fill in your information, print the information and drop it at your nearest DPD Parcelshop - there are over 600 in Ireland. As soon as it is received we will issue a refund of the total cost of returned product/s. Cost of return with DPD is €5.55
- If items are purchased online you can replace or return them in any of our stores with the receipt of the online purchase.
Send it back to us directly:
You can also send it back to us by post/courier:Petstop Returns
Warehouse 4 & 5