Acana Light & Fit - Biologically Appropriate Dog Food
For Adult dogs
A diet rich in protein promotes lean muscle mass and a healthy body weight, while keeping your dog sated and happy. ACANA Light & Fit is brimming with meat, organs, cartilage, and bone from free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder, plus the delicious nutrition of cage-free eggs. Whole animal ingredients mean your dog is getting everything they need in their most nourishing form, delivering nutrients naturally, without long lists of synthetic additives.
- 65% Meat & 35% Fruit & Veg
- Fresh Chicken meat used
- Made fresh using freshly prepared ingredients
- Uses high quality Whole Prey meats.
- Promotes lean muscles and good coat condition in your dog
- Biologically appropriate. (BARF Food)
Ingredients:Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (14%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), herring meal (5%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), sun-cured alfalfa (4%), field beans (4%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, chicken fat (1%), herring oil (1%), fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Additives: Zinc chelate. Preserved with Vitamin EAnalysis
Calorie DistributionMetabolizable Energy is 3070 kcal/kg (368 kcal per 8oz cup), with 40% from protein, 30% from fruits and vegetables, and 30% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.) 35 %
- Crude fat (min.) 11 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 8 %
- Crude Ash (max.) 7 %
- Calcium / Phosphorus (min.) 1.7 % / 1.1 %
- Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.) 2.2 % / 0.9 %
- DHA / EPA (min.) 0.3 % / 0.3 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 1500 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 1000 mg/kg