Acana Dog Food Heritage - Small Breed - PuppyBiologically Appropriate Dog Food
For small breed puppies
Your small-breed puppy is growing fast, requiring a diet that is rich in protein and fat from fresh, whole animal ingredients to support proper development. Brimming with meat, organs, cartilage, and bone from free-run chicken and wild-caught flounder, plus nourishing cage-free eggs delivered fresh or raw to our kitchen by people we know and trust, ACANA Puppy Small Breed has everything your growing puppy needs for optimal growth and development.
- 70% Meat & 30% Fruit & Veg
- Fresh Chicken meat used
- Made fresh using freshly prepared ingredients
- Uses high quality Whole Prey meats.
- Promotes lean muscles and good coat condition in your dog
- Biologically appropriate. (BARF Food)
Ingredients:Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (13%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (7%), chicken fat (7%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring meal (3%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils, field beans (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fiber, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freezedried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Additives: Zinc chelate. Preserved with Vitamin E.Analysis
Calorie DistributionMetabolizable Energy is 3660 kcal/kg (439 kcal per 8oz cup), with 32% from protein, 22% from fruits and vegetables, and 46% from fat.
- Crude protein (min.) 33 % Crude fat (min.) 20 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 5 % Crude Ash (max.) 7 %
- Calcium / Phosphorus (min.) 1.5 % / 1.1 %
- Omega-6 / Omega-3 (min.) 2.7 % / 1 % DHA / EPA (min.) 0.3 % / 0.3 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 1400 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg