Exitel Cats 1 Tablet
Exitel wormer solultion for cats 230/20mg flavoured film coated tablets
Can be given with or without food No need for starvation before or after treatmentEffective: as a combined treatment for Tapeworms, Roundworms, Hookworms, WhipwormsActive Ingredients: Praziquantel - 20mg, Pyrantel - 230mg (equivalent to 57.5mg/kg pyrantel embonate) 1 tablet per 4kg bodyweight.Dosage:
- One tablet per 4 kg (approx. 9 lb) body weight*
- Can be given with or without food
- Single oral administration.
- The tablet should be given directly to the cat but if necessary can be disguised in food.
- Cats should be weighed before treatment.
- Do not use simultaneously with products containing piperazine.
- Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks go age.
- Do not use during pregnancy or in animals with known hypersensivity to the active substances
- Dose covers 3 month period.
* This is a guide only – please read the package insert for further information and instructions
1.0 - 2.0 kg
2.1 - 4.0 kg
4.1 - 6.0 kg
6.1 - 8.0 kg
Administration and duration of treatment
Single oral administration. The tablet should be given directly to the cat, but if necessary can be disguised in food.
In ascarid infestation, especially in kittens, complete elimination cannot be expected, so a risk of infection for humans can persist. Repeat treatments should, therefore, be carried out with a suitable roundworm product at 14 day intervals until 2-3 weeks after weaning.
Licence Merchant: LM/DN/031