New Orijen Cat & Kitten for all breeds and life stages of cat
Now 85% 15% 0%
- Biologically Appropriate™
- Fresh Free-Run Chicken, Turkey, Nest-Laid Eggs and Wild Caught Fish
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 19% low-glycemic carbohydrates, Orijen nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat or kitten food, 2/3 of Orijen's meats are Fresh (refrigerated, no preservatives) or raw (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- 1/3 of meat is gently dehydrated at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats, organs, and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs.
- Generous infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making Orijen deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
See Ingredients Tab for new and old comparisons
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
NOURISH AS NATURE INTENDED
Although they may look different, your cat shares her DNA and eating anatomy with the Near Eastern wild cat, which means she’s adapted for a diet rich and varied in meat — not high-glycemic carbohydrates and grains.
Crude protein (min.) 40 % Fat content (min.) 20 % Crude ash (min.) 8 % Crude fibers (max.) 3 % Moisture (max.) 10 % Calcium (min.) 1.4 % Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 % Magnesium (min.) 0.1 % Taurine (min.) 0.2 % Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 3.1 % Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1 % DHA (min.) 0.3 % EPA (min.) 0.2 %
YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age and activity.
See image for feeding guide. Feed twice daily and remember always to keep fresh, clean water available.
By providing more calories from protein and fat (and fewer from carbohydrates), ORIJEN Cat & Kitten distributes calories to mirror the natural feline diet, reducing the risk of obesity and diabetes.
Metabolizable Energy is 4160 kcal/kg (540 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 39% from protein, 18% from vegetables and fruits, and 43% from fat.