acana cat food - pacifica
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
Acana Pacifica Cat Food
FOR ALL BREEDS AND LIFE STAGES - Kitten, Adult, Senior
Cats are anatomically designed to eat a diet rich in animal protein. Bursting with wild-caught herring, mackerel, flounder, hake, and rockfish in WholePrey ratios of fish, organs, and bone, ACANA Pacifica naturally delivers the nutrients your cat requires for peak health, nourishing them the way Mother Nature intended.
- Digestive Health Combination of high-quality protein, natural sources of fiber, and probiotic blend help support digestive health.
- Healthy Heart & Eyes Taurine, EPA & DHA are essential nutrients cats need to help maintain eye & heart health
- Healthy Skin & Coat Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & a Shiny Coat
- Craveable Taste Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
- 75%Small Prey Animal Ingredients Providing a strong and natural source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Raw whole Paciﬁc herring (14%), raw whole Paciﬁc mackerel (13%), raw whole hake (9%), dehydrated herring (8%), dehydrated blue whiting (8%), dehydrated mackerel (8%), whole pinto beans, whole peas, raw wild-caught ﬂounder (5%), pollock oil (5%), whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green lentils, raw whole rockﬁsh (4%), sunﬂower oil, lentil ﬁbre, freeze-dried cod liver (1%), dried kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With natural antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride: 1200 mg, Taurine: 400 mg, Zinc (Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate): 150 mg, Vitamin B1: 12.5 mg, Vitamin B2: 6 mg, Niacin: 50 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 6.5 mg, Folic acid: 0.75 mg, Biotin: 0.125 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.10 mg, Vitamin A: 3750 IU, Vitamin E: 230 IU, Vitamin K1: 0.5 mg, Copper (Copper (II) chelate of amino acid hydrate): 11mg, DL-methionine: 99 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6CFU.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3930 kcal/kg (472 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 38% from protein, 23% from carbohydrates, and 39% from fat.
ACANA Paciﬁca Cat is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for All Life Stages.