esha 2000 finrot & bacteria
Regular price €6.75
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
eSHa 2000 Finrot & Bacteria
eSHa 2000 treats primary and secondary fungal infections, bacterial skin infections and skin / gill parasites. An added advantage is its ability to assist wound healing and to protect the skin layer. eSHa 2000’s wide range action means the danger of choosing the wrong treatment is virtually eliminated.
- eSHa 2000's wide range action treat over 18 symptoms and disease organisms.
- eSHa 2000 treats a wide range of fungal, bacterial and parasitic infections, helps heal wounds and protects the skin layer.
- Use eSHa 2000 for Fungus, Dropsy, bacteria, skin problems, gill problems, fin rot, tail rot, ulcers and wounds.
- Also for Neon Tetra disease and many others.
Not suitable for Marine Fish
When to use eSHa 2000?
Disease diagnosis is the first step toward successful and rapid disease cure. Most fish diseases are highly contagious and spread quickly in aquarium conditions so prompt diagnosis and treatment is advised.
There are some ‘early warning signals’ which should be watched for as these can indicate the onset of a disease.
- Skin: The skin is the first line of defence and as such it is often the first to show signs of attack from infection. Any changes in skin colour or appearance should be closely watched for.
- Fins: Watch your fish’s fins. Fins which are held close to the body signal an illness, particularly on live bearing fish.
- Swimming behaviour: unusual or sluggish swimming behaviour can indicate the onset of a disease.