juwel bioplus fine filter sponge
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
The JUWEL fine filter sponge is primarily used for the biological filtering of your aquarium, making it an essential component of the JUWEL filter system.
The fine pore structure gives a very large surface area, guaranteeing slow and even water flow conditions. This means that it is particularly suitable for biological filtering in the an aerobic area.
The open pores of the JUWEL filter sponge were made without the use of chemicals, meaning that there is no residue.
Characteristics of the JUWEL fine filter sponge:
- Optimum biological filtering characteristics
- Homogeneous structure, guaranteeing even flow conditions
- No chemical residue
- Suitable for use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- M (Compact) 9,5 x 9,5 x 4,5 cm; for BioFlow 3.0 Filters (Rio 125,180,240, Vision 180, Trigon 190, Lido 120 Aquariums)
- L 12,5 x 12,5 x 5 cm; for BioFlow 6.0 Filters (Rio 300, Vision 260 Aquariums)
- XL 15 x 15 x 5 cm; for BioFlow 8.0 Filters (Rio 400, Vision 450, Trigon 350 Aquariums)