vetiq serene-um calming tablets
Regular price €10.10
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
VetIQ Serene-Um Calm Tablets
These calming tablets are a homeopathic remedy that has been formulated through years of precise research and clinical testing. The Serene Um Calm Tablets are manufactured with the most natural and pure ingredients and help to promote a sense of calmness within your pet during stressful scenarios such as travelling, during fireworks and thunderstorms.
VetIQ Serene-UM is the first step toward a more contented pet. It works by controlling the underlying emotional state to calm your pet, so that behaviour learned from a stressful situation can be corrected through retraining. In essence, VetIQ Serene-UM treats the source of the problem not the symptom.
Target: Pets who show signs of behavior related disorders, excessive barking, tail chasing, poor concentration, pacing, unruliness, pets displaying general signs of nervousness, anxiety or aggression.
- Naturally calms and de-stresses your dog/cat
- Suitable for dogs between 1-20kg
- Recommended by vets for aggression, home alone, hyperactivity, anxiety and fireworks
- A naturally-based alternative to prescription sedatives
- Works within 6/8 hours.
- Maximum effect allow 24/36 hours
- Active ingredients and their major function
- Naturally calms and soothes dog
- Product in Bite Prevention Week 2017
Size: 30 or 100 Tablets
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acacia Gum, Magnesium Stearate, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin B3, Inositol, Taurine, Vitamin B6, Natural Flavouring, Vitamin D2, Magnesium Sulphate, Zinc (as sulphate), Seleniu
Directions for use:
Vet IQ tablets are highly digestable, can be crushed over food or given whole. Starts working in 6-8 hours but for maximum effect allow 24-36 hours. Fresh drinking water should always be available.