orijen - cat - six fish
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
BIOLOGICALLY APPROPRIATE™ | FOR ALL LIFE STAGES
Fresh pacific pilchard, hake, mackerel, flounder, rockfish & sole
Packed with fresh, sustainable and wild-caught fish from vancouver island to satisfy your cat’s biological need for a protein-rich diet.
- With 40% richly nourishing protein and a limited 16% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN SIX FISH nourishes all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other cat food, 2/3 of ORJEN’s fish are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- 1/3 of fish are gently dried at 90°C from fresh whole fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Nutrient-dense fresh whole fish (including fish, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive – only zinc, copper and choline are added.
- Generous infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for fussy eaters.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh whole pacific pilchard (26%), fresh whole pacific hake (9%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (8%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 5%), herring oil (5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 5%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole sardines (dehydrated, 1.5%), lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
* FRESH AND PRESERVATIVE-FREE
Zinc Protienate, copper proteinate, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, dried Enterococcis faecium fermentation product.
ALTHOUGH THEY MAY LOOK VERY DIFFERENT, YOUR CAT SHARES HER DNA AND EATING ANATOMY WITH THE LION, WHICH MEANS SHE’S ADAPTED FOR A DIET RICH IN MEAT — NOT CARBOHYDRATES AND GRAINS.
FISH AND PROTEIN RICH
Made with 85% fish ORIJEN features a Biologically Appropriate protein level of 42% which closely replicates the natural feline diet.
FREEZE DRY INFUSIONS
Each ORIJEN morsel is infused with freeze-dried fish (prepared in our very own freeze-dry kitchens) and is bursting with the natural savory flavors that all cats love.
NATURAL SOURCE AMINO ACIDS
ORIJEN’s high WholePrey ratios of fresh fish provide a rich source of amino acids such as Taurine, all of which are derived naturally from meats, eliminating the need for synthetic additives.
NATURAL SOURCE VITAMINS AND MINERALS
ORIJEN’s high WholePrey ratios of fresh fish provide a rich source of vitamins and minerals, most of which are derived naturally from our whole food ingredients, dramatically reducing the need for synthetic additives.
NATURAL SOURCE GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN
ORIJEN’s high WholePrey ratios of fresh fish provide a rich and natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, so no synthetic sources are added or needed.
RICH IN HEALTHY FATS
Animal fats are essential for your cat’s peak health. That’s why ORIJEN features naturally occurring, non-rendered fats from wild-caught fish.
DHA AND EPA FROM FRESH FISH
Fresh fish is a perfect source of DHA and EPA, essential for your cat’s immune and nervous systems and not available from plant source, such as flax, coconut or sunflower.
LOW CARB, LOW GLYCEMIC
Your cat’s natural diet contains few, if any carbohydrates. That’s why ORIJEN contains less than half the carbohydrates found in conventional cat foods, and features low glycemic carbohydrate sources such as lentils and chickpeas.
Crude protein (min.) 42 %p>YOUR CAT IS UNIQUE
Your cat or kitten is unique and her feeding requirements will vary with her environment, age and activity.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.