trixie urine stain & odour remover - intensive
Regular price €8.99
Out of stock for Home Delivery
Fast & Secure shipping
Trixie Urine Stain & Odour Remover - Intensive
Cleaning spray with probiotic bacteria and enzymes for the removal of old, stubborn stains and unpleasant odours caused by urine, faeces and vomit. Ideal for cat litter boxes, carpets and textiles.
This Intensive Urine Stain Eliminator from Trixie is particularly well suited to the effective, biological removal of organic stains and unpleasant smells caused by urine, faeces and vomit. Even old, tough soiling can be completely eliminated, not just covered up with perfume or other fragrances. This highly concentrated Stain Eliminator is made from a super efficient formula containing probiotic bacteria. The cleaning spray takes full effect the moment it comes into contact with the stain, producing enzymes that help to break down the organic proteins. The stain is completely removed and unpleasant odours disappear.
This hygienic spray is ideal for deep cleaning cat litter trays and small pet cages. It can also be used in many other situations, such as on carpets, upholstery and fabrics that have been dirtied by non-house-trained pets.
Trixie Intensive Urine Stain Eliminator at a glance:
- Highly concentrated cleaning formula for the removal of organic stains and stubborn odours
- Very effective against staining caused by urine, faeces and vomit
- Suitable for use on objects or in almost all areas of the home
- Ideal for hygienic cleaning and the elimination of unpleasant smells
- Complete, biological breakdown of old, persistent stains
- Doubly effective due to probiotic bacteria and enzymes
- Pleasant scent
- Easy to use
- Suitable for use in washing machines and carpet-cleaning machines
- Spray bottle with adjustable nozzle
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse well. See a doctor if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
5% anionic surfactants, fragrances, hexyl cinnamal, purified water, natural non-pathogenic bacteria, denatured ethanol.
Using the spray is simple. After the mess has been largely removed, generously spray the affected area and then leave to absorb for at least 10 minutes.Then wipe away any excess spray with a colourfast cloth an