Royal Canin Bengal Cat
Balanced and complete feed for adult cats - specially for Bengal cats - over 12 months old.
- Highly digestible proteins, an adapted fibre content and prebiotics to support balance in the intestinal flora.
- Athletic condition: an adapted ratio of a high level of protein and adapted fat content to contribute to maintaining muscle mass.
- Healthy glossy coat: specific amino acids, vitamins, Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- This specially designed Y shaped kibble, adapted to the Bengal cat’s jaws, encourages chewing to help support oral hygiene.
- Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate ( protein selected for its very high assimilation), wheat, animal fats, maize gluten, maize, hydrolysed animal proteins, rice, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Proteins selcted for their very high assimilation
ADDITIVES (per kg): Vitamin A: 31000IU, Vitamin D3: 800IU, E1 (iron): 32mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2mg, E4 (Copper): 10mg, E5 (Manganese): 42mg, E6 (Zinc): 126mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07mg
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 40% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 3.8% - EPA & DHA: 3.5 g/kg.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
CAT WEIGHT LOW ENERGY NEEDS MODERATE ENERGY NEEDS HIGH ENERGY NEEDS (kg) Tendency to be overweight Ideal body condition Too thin 3 kg - 42 g 51 g 4 kg 41 g 52 g 62 g 5 kg 49 g 61 g 73 g 6 kg 55 g 69 g - 7 kg 62 g 77 g - 8 kg 68 g - - ! If overweight, reduce feeding quantity !