Stabilises important water values for up to six months, extending the time until the next water change. Contains additional vitamins and minerals to keep fish vibrant and healthy.
- Stabilises important carbonate hardness (KH) and pH water values
- Simplifies aquarium maintenance: no need for monthly partial water changes with a moderate fish stock
- Extends the period between (partial) water changes
- Sustainably reduces phosphate and nitrate
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals for healthy fish and plants
- Minimises tap water consumption
- Suitable for all freshwater aquariums
- Ideal for simplifying the maintenance of soft water aquariums, such as those containing discus fish
Sizes: 100ml & 250ml
Shake well before use. Add 2.5 ml per 10 litres of aquarium water every week.
It is important to use Tetra EasyBalance weekly in order to extend the time until the next water change.
Note: The light-coloured denitrifying granules are visible in the product and sink to the bottom of the tank. They are harmless to fish, even if ingested.
Make sure there is a sufficient supply of oxygen by using a Tetra APS air pump.
Tetra EasyBalance is not a tap water conditioner. Use Tetra AquaSafe whenever you add new tap water.