Tetra Pond Sticks
Tetra Pond Floating Food Sticks is the complete food for all pond fish. It maximises your pond fishes well-being and supports a healthy immune system. These sticks are easy to digest thanks to their high nutrient availability.
- Feed at least two or three times per day.
- Feed 2-4 times a day (depending on the temperature), feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10 degrees celcius, Tetra recommend to stop feeding Tetra Pond Sticks and switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks
- A complete food for pond fish.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- High nutrient availability for easy digestion.
- Suitable for all freshwater pond fish.
- Always read the instructions before use.
- 100g (1 litre)
- 450g (4 litres)
- 780g (7 litres)
- 1150g (10 litres) Bucket
- 1680g (15 litres)
- 3kg (25 litres)